Our experienced car show staff will be on hand looking for the details and the Holley Crew will be choosing their favorites as well.
- MoParty is a great place to see some of, if not the best Mopar powered vehicles. Our car show is designed to showcase what enthusiasts and builders have been working on giving attention and due credit to all types of builds and projects. We’re all here to have a great time and recognize what our staff feels represents the best in each category.
- A curated panel of industry professionals, builders, automotive influencers, and content creators are joining us to select a winner for each category.
- All Car Show participants are granted premiere event parking inside the venue. Every MoParty Event Registration automatically includes a Car Show spot (Drag Racing, Autocross, Drift, etc.) Please note: All vehicles registered for the Car Show package must be driven through the gate. Car show trailer parking is available in the Beech Bend farm lot near the Off-Road area.
- Each car show participant receives a numbered decal to display on the vehicle. After winners are decided and awards are presented, all category winners will be recognized early Saturday evening with a celebratory cruise around the Burnout Challenge area in front of all the fans! Be present to find out if you are a winner. Please refer to the schedule of events for the specific time. You do not need to be present at the time your car is reviewed. Our staff will be combing the grounds throughout the event.
• A Body – Any A body cars built between 1963 & 1976.
• B Body – Any B body cars built between 1962 & 1978.
• E Body – Any E body cars built between 1970 & 1974.
• LX – Any late model cars built after 2000.
• Stock – Open to any early Mopar body cars built before 1996. (Must have less than five bolt-on modifications.)
• Modified – Open to any early Mopar body cars built before 1996.
• Truck and SUV – Open to any truck, SUV, Ramcharger.
• FMJ Body – Open to any F,M, or J body vehicle built between 1976 & 1989
• AMC – Open to any AMC built between 1954 & 1988
Special awards to be determined and announced on-site including Odd Ball, Holley Pick, Kids Call, and Best of Show! Best of Show takes home a $500 check and a MoParty jacket!
All vehicles must be powered by a Mopar engine.
* Event organizers reserve the right to change categories up to event time and to determine the category that best fits your vehicle regardless of vehicle year to promote fair competition.