MoParty wouldn’t be the same without a car show to show off all those psychedelic Mopar colors! If you’ve spent countless hours wrenching on your Mopar, doing paint & body, polishing, and waxing to make it perfect, we’d love to see it make an appearance at the show! Our Car Show is a fun, relaxed way to show off your beautiful ride.
While our judges are experienced and will be looking for great cars, the Holley MoParty Car Show will be relaxing and stress-free. Also, the Holley crew will also be onsite choosing their favorites. We want to see what you’re building! See below for class descriptions!
Any clubs that bring five or more cars and want to give out an award we would love to see it happen! Just bring a trophy and let us know who you pick!
• A Body – Any A body cars built between 1963 & 1976.
• B Body – Any B body cars built between 1962 & 1978.
• E Body – Any E body cars built between 1970 & 1974.
• LX – Any late model cars built after 2000.
• Stock – Open to any early Mopar body cars built before 1996. (Must have less than five bolt-on modifications.)
• Modified – Open to any early Mopar body cars built before 1996.
• Truck and SUV – Open to any truck, SUV, Ramcharger.
• FMJ Body – Open to any F,M, or J body vehicle built between 1976 & 1989
• AMC – Open to any AMC built between 1954 & 1988
Special awards to be determined and announced on-site including Odd Ball, Holley Pick, Kids Call, and Best of Show! Best of Show takes home a $500 check and a MoParty jacket!
All vehicles must be powered by a Mopar engine.
* Event organizers reserve the right to change classes up to event time and to determine the class that best fits your vehicle regardless of vehicle year to promote fair competition.
Car Show Overview/Format:
We are pleased to announce an exciting change to our car show judging for MoParty 2023! We’ve rounded up an awesome panel of celebrity judges to help us get the job done better than we have in the past. More judges focusing on less cars each should result in a better judging experience for the participants all around!
In addition, this year we are going to be recognizing each of our car show winners on the oval track with some parade laps Saturday evening prior to our main evening events like burnout challenge, the General Lee jump, etc.!
|Car Show Class
||MoParty Car Show Celebrity
||Dylan McCool YouTube Channel
||Mopar Collectors Guide
||Jay “Speedy” Orrand*
||Challenger Fest Owner
||Former Detroit Muscle TV Host
||Talking Mopars Podcast
||Detroit Muscle TV Host
||Mopar Connection Magazine
||Holley Group Effort
||Gas Pedal Kid
||Instagram Up & Comer
|Best of Show
||Celebrity Group Decision
||Group will confer together
||Former Mopar Engineer & author of “How To Build Big Inch Mopar Small Blocks”