For Holley MoParty Swap Meet questions, please contact Geoff McBryde. He can be reached during the following hours 8 AM – 8 PM EST at email@example.com or at 704-616-1015.
Looking to score some “Moparts” for your project Mopar car or truck? Look no further than the MoParty Swap Meet! It’s the perfect place to search for parts if you’re looking to save a little coin or source that hard-to-find part. If you’re interested in cleaning out your garage full of parts, check out the info on becoming a swap meet vendor below!
NOTE: Please fill the form out completely before submitting. The form must be filled out entirely for consideration.
All swap meet booths are the same size: 10′ wide X 30′ deep (If you cannot fit in the allotted space you will need to purchase two spots).
We also have Car Corral for vehicles that are being sold at MoParty. Those booth spaces are 10’x20′.
SWAP MEET PRICING:
• Full Event: Friday-Sunday: $75 per space (10’x30′ space)
• Car Corral (Cars for sale): $75 per space (10’x20′ space)
Swap Meet and Car Corral spaces each come with one event credential. Additional passengers/workers must purchase a spectator ticket for each day they are working. Those spectator tickets can be purchased here.
* – New Kentucky state sales tax included in price.
Swap Meet Rules and Regulations:
• No apparel sales OR giveaways allowed (Hats, Sunglasses, T-Shirts, etc.).
• No photography sales allowed of vehicles participating at this event.
• No fuel sales are permitted.
• No food or beverage sales permitted.
• No Firearms/Weapons Are Permitted
• No Overnight Camping in Your Swap Meet Space. If camping is needed please contact Beech Bend at 270-781-7634
• No Sharing Swap Meet Space with another Company.
• New Product retailers are required to purchase a vendor midway spot.
• Please do not start teardown/dismantle before 4 pm
• Security will be provided throughout the event, including overnight. However, we cannot guarantee against loss or theft. Please take reasonable precautions with your property.
• No Electrical Service provided. Generators must be placed so as to not disturb other vendors.